The International Potato Center recently announced the publication of their New World Catalogue of Potato Varieties.
The Catalogue contains more than 4500 potato varieties that are cultivated in over 100 countries world wide. Each variety listed in the catalogue also has the the following information associated to it:
* Variety name: Including synonym(s)
* Breeder name and contact information
* Year: Year introduced to the industry
* Countries where cultivated. It also includes countries where it is grown other than the country of origin
* Maturity: Early to late
* Tuber shape
* Depth of eyes
* Flesh colour
* Skin colour
* Usage: Table, industry, french fries, chips (crisps)
* Disease resistance
Learn more about this publication here.